The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, September 21, 2015

Meanwhile a cut and some bruising from when I fell when I was trying to get a c

Meanwhile, a cut and some bruising from when I fell when I was trying to get a copy of the Bible from a bottom shelf and had my arm land on a basket corner on the floor (and quite a bit of healing balm, lotion, etc. later), an Anti-Semitic threat on Twitter, and an upcoming HTML/CSS test, as well as brokenheartedness over quite a few news stories and other matters--all part of this night owl's day.
Nicole Czarnecki

No comments: