The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hopefully a sign of hope given all that I've gone through. I know that Yehovah

Hopefully, a sign of hope given all that I've gone through. I know that Yehovah is fair and just, and gives equibly and proportionatly; and that my pain certainly does not take away others' pain--still, their pain doesn't take away mine; and though, e.g., they have no feet and cannot walk or wear shoes, they have no clue what, e.g., looking like a walking freak and risking falling at any time is like, and they don't dread dragging holes into their shoes constantly. They also don't know the pain of having the following thrown in their faces constantly: "You have no shoes; and they have no feet--consider yourself lucky!"

No comments: