The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Quick Update

I've been busy with Reilly (and I'm still never employed!). I should have a new video tomorrow/later in the day (אם ירצה יהוה). By the way, today is September 3, 2014/ח'' בחודש השישי 5774. Incidentally, it is a week from the 13th memorial of September 11th...

לעולם שכחו ; לעולם עוד פעם. זכרו דנה פלקנברג והאחר קדושים מעונים, ז''ל והי''ד.








Also, I have a few prayer requests:


  1. For Reilly. She is scheduled to get fixed on September 6th. I'm scared because I think about Darby Conley's late dog Patch, who almost died while she was under anesthesia. I also think about when I had surgery and had to have oxygen for a while after I came out of the anesthetic state that I was put in. By the way, I also think about the caffeine withdrawal. So, I'm concerned and asking for prayer about any complications that Reilly might (חס ושלום) have (לרפואה שלמה לריילי).
  2. For my cousin Brodie (I do not have a Hebrew name for him. I am unsure as to whether Christina Kiefer Deboy was Jewish, and I am also unsure about her husband was Jewish (The Brauns and others may have been. They would either have been Anusim or Jewish Christians if they were Jewish. Brodie's mother is a DeBoy through her paternal grandma.). I know that his dad's Hebrew name would be Avigdor; so, ben Avigdor would work for his Hebrew name for anyone who wants to use his Hebrew name.
  3. For my late cousin Joe Shaw's family, who just lost Joe's widow. I do not have a Hebrew name for her or any idea if she was Jewish. By the way, Joe's mom was a DeBoy. 
  4. For a job or career for me. 
  5. For my sister (Michelle)'s final year of college.
  6. For more family/genealogy answers and for me to be able to make עליה.
  7. For Nechama bas Mordechai v'Perl and Yisra'el ben Sh'mu'el v'Chana.
  8. For the rest of us in the Diaspora, including my family in Ferguson, Missouri and in Ukraine, Russia, and vicinity
  9. For my granduncle Tony's family (His יום השלושים was on August 28, 2014 or ב'' באלול [He died on ג'' באב 5774].)

No comments: