The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

"Who Is Andrew Sandubrae's Mother In Oklahoma?"

Really? Firstly, I have never talked about Andrew Sandubrae's mother. Secondly, I don't even care who she is. All I know about her is that her son married a certain daughter of a country singer, and that may speak volumes about her. I don't know how she raised her son, and how she raised her son may not necessarily correlate with her son's marriage choices.

As for Andrew Sandubrae, that he married a certain nepotist speaks volumes about him.

By the way, the question about whether Toby Keith abuses his children is one that I can't answer. However, that he shoved another child by the head might indicate something. Incidentally, he also threw an object at a now-former fan.

I will also say that I am a survivor of verbal, emotional, mental/psychological, spiritual, and physical abuse. So, I would not be surprised if Toby Keith does indeed abuse or has indeed abused his children (which might explain a lot about Krystal and Stelen—and trust me when I say that Stelen is no better than his sister).

amnion levi anusim
1
messianic congregations near hollywood sc
1
who is andrew sandubraes mother in oklahoma
1

No comments: