The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, March 11, 2022

Personal Update: Long Story Short, 😩

 



PS The post to which I alluded— as it had originally been on Twitter, and then I posted it on Facebook and LinkedIn:


Something that I wrote on Facebook: 

If I may so kindly could ask a huge favor, if you’re not going to buy someone literal food for Purim (as, remember, we’re supposed to give each other food on Purim), please consider buying him or her food for thought in the form of one of my books. Besides, I’m working on becoming a full-time author partly so that I can get off of food stamps and, God willing, be able to fulfill the mitzvot of feeding the hungry year round and sending misloach manot on Purim (and sending food for Purim is actually a mitzvah l’Purim).


PS If you don’t think that being a burden because of my disabilities is part of what keeps me up at night, you couldn’t be more wrong in what you think about me. Having to depend on the government in any way, let alone when (for example) fellow Jews (including relatives of mine) in Ukraine are suffering, sucks.


PS If anyone needs the link, https://amazon.com/author/nicoleczarnecki


Part of #whyIwrite. #authorslife

No comments: