The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, May 13, 2018

As Weird As Apologizing For Being Vicitimized Online Seems....


I have to apologize when someone spoofs me since I put my e-mail address out there, notwithstanding that I don't put it out there so that people can be jerks & affect communication between me and others. I apologize if anyone has received any suspicious emails from my address. I discovered that somebody has been spoofing. As I tell a "dogter" and a furniece of mine, some people are just not very nice.

No comments: