The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, February 8, 2016

Re "Michael Douglas Makes His Debut"

This is one of the few articles I've read from "The Forward" in a long time, by the way (I read it only because I hadn't known that it's from "The Forward" prior to clicking to link to it.). Anyway, I see that a more-prominent and non-Anusi side of the Daniloviches also has members whom took the initiative to reconnect earlier generations with our roots (I'd read that Dylan had Jewish friends at his school, etc., though I didn't realize until now that on his own side, he's like me in that way—though his and his side's exact connection to me and my side is still unknown to me.).

Incidentally, I still often can't wrap my head around that, that YouTube commenter was right: "Katarzyna" is one of those Daniloviches (On a would've-been-positive-if-not-tragic note, I found out that there were Chernetzkys in Chausy as well.):


No comments: