The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Seahawks, Like Moses and Jeremiah?

This reminds me of when the Golden Calf incident happened. Yet, how did the Seattle Seahawks sin? The New England Patriots cheated:

"And Moses besought יהוה his God, and said: 'יהוה, why doth Thy wrath wax hot against Thy people, that Thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power and with a mighty hand? Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, saying: For evil did He bring them forth, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from Thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against Thy people. Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, Thy servants, to whom Thou didst swear by Thine own self, and saidst unto them: I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.' And יהוה repented of the evil which He said He would do unto His people."

I know that יהוה can and does show that cheating, etc. is not acceptable. Right now, though, the Seahawks must be feeling like Moses as they see the Egypt-like Patriots: "'Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, saying: For evil did He bring them forth, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth?'" They must also be feeling like Jeremiah:

Right wouldest Thou be, O יהוה, were I to contend with Thee, yet will I reason with Thee: Wherefore doth the way of the wicked prosper? Wherefore are all they secure that deal very treacherously? Thou hast planted them, yea, they have taken root; they grow, yea, they bring forth fruit; Thou art near in their mouth, and far from their reins. But Thou, O יהוה, knowest me, Thou seest me, and triest my heart toward Thee; pull them out like sheep for the slaughter, and prepare them for the day of slaughter.

I'm also thinking of, "Where is their God?" I'm even thinking "Does 'Thou shalt not steal' mean anything? Does 'Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor' mean anything? Does that יהוה hates dishonest scales and measures, and other forms of lying mean anything?"

Incidentally, why on Earth did יהוה assign Julian Edelman to a team that does not respect Him, the God of Julian's fathers?

No comments: