The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Close To Death...And Would Blue Cross/Blue Shield Let Sophia Die?!

Would Blue Cross/Blue Shield have denied me because of my Cerebral Palsy (e.g., my ITB Pump) and other conditions? Why, then, would they deny Sophia? "Sophia was born 3 months early and spent 71 days in the NICU."

I was in Sophia's position. Diagnosed at 1.5 years old with Mild Quadriplegia Cerebral Palsy, I had a Category-Three brainbleed that caused my CP on January 24, 1990 (and this was after I was born on January 23, 1990). I spent 75 days in the NICU because of it. I had come home on April 7, 1990; apparently unable to walk, talk, write, etc..



I beat the odds. Sophia did, too. Why doesn't Blue Cross/Blue Shield get that? Do they want her to die? They didn't want me to die (though, scarily, they might have were I born nowadays).

No comments: