The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I Don't Have Everything In Front Of Me Right Now; And Let Me Nonetheless Address That...

I have no "need" to be Jewish. I do have a need, however, to (figuratively) wrangle some necks. As happens to be the case, I'm a Levite (Levai, Foczko, Rusznak) and a kohenet (Duday, Gajdosz, possibly Andrulevicus, possibly Lazar), and other tribes (perhaps Issachar with "Trudnyak" coming from the Old Polish "Trojdnik" or something along those lines; perhaps Judah with "Munka", given that it may be Solomonic). I'm also related to Kirk Douglas (When one guy originally asked me, I said "No." I thought that "Danilovich" was a patronymic. I couldn't have been more wrong. Incidentally, I wonder who one of our relatives is "fucking psycho" now.).

I was lied to for years, and I'm still trying to process that I'm a Jew and a bat-Anusim, as well as related to Kirk Douglas (and now I know that half of the meshugas comes from the Danilowicz/Danilovich side. I figured that it was the Andrulevicuses/Andrulewiczes; but Great-Great-Grandma Czerniecki was somehow a Danilowicz. Also, now I can see who Pop-Pop inherited quite a bit of his looks from.).

By the way, back to the Andrulevicuses for a moment: one was named "Kasis Andrulewitz". What I'm trying to figure out is if that comes from "Cassis" or "Kassis" ("Cohen" or "Kohen") or qasis (Ashkenazi Hebrew for "כתית" or "qatit").


No comments: