The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, April 19, 2013

The Sad Part Is That...

They let the Saudi kid go and let the Saudi government deal with him, since he was on a student visa (Bad move.). The other two suspects were still Mohammedan, though, which goes to show that this was--once again--a Mohammedan (or as my racist Leftist ex friends would put it, a "Brown") terror attack. By the way, I normally don't link to the "Daily Beast, but Gary Aminoff tweeted this; and I trust Gary Aminoff.

No comments: