The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This is Delegate Steve DeBoy (D)'s Cousin Nicole Writing..

I'm not just criticizing CNN, MSNBC, etc. for the fun of it. I come from a predominately-Jewish-Democrat & Irish-Catholic-Democrat, now somewhat-mixed Far-Left and Far-Right family with some leaning right, left, and right and left (that is, in the middle). I used to watch CNN until February 1, 2003 (about the or maybe even the last time that I watched it-- at least consistently).

I'm from liberal Baltoannapolis (Baltimore-Annapolis Metro Area). I have a meshuga twin who idolizes Rep. Michelle Bachmann (R-MN) and Ex-Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK). I am the granddaughter of one of three now-former IRS Agents who served tax papers to Nixon-- John "Jack" Czarnecki, who's a Democrat and whose mother was a Clinton Democrat (and the Polish-Slovakian gentile Catholic who my Crypto-Jewish great-great-grandmother Alexandria Czarnecki hated). I am a cousin of Maryland State Delegate Steve DeBoy (D), from the illustrious and darned-right-Democrat Farrell-DeBoy line (who include actors Paul and P.J. DeBoy). I am also a second cousin of a Far-Left Jewish Taoist. I am furthermore a niece and the goddaughter of a consultant for and adviser to Governor Martin O'Malley.

So, I am not a Far-Right ideologue who's merely shilling for FOX News-- I've lived being on the Left (somewhat, anyway, since my mom shifted to the Right by the time that I was born; but I pointed to quite a bit of the rest of my family and my family history, anyway), and I've lived watching unfair-and-unbalanced news.

No comments: