The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, August 27, 2026

Commentary: Trump’s DoE Was Brazenly Bragging About Their Boss’ Intent With That Video, and With Multiple Relationships Among Americans Fractured As Is!

One tragic part is knowing just how too late it’ll be when scales fall off of many eyes about many matters. For instance, as Trump once again confirmed Ivana Trump’s warnings on the official DoE Twitter account, many people already irreparably broke relationships in this world. 


“Trump’s not a Nazi!”

“Liberal!”

“You have TDS!” 


Many people have to sit with directing sentiments like that against even loved ones as Donald Trump brazenly trolled and confirmed that he considered a book of Nazi speeches “a gift”. They ignored even when Donald Trump showed them exactly who he is the first time, and after his first wife warned about them. They‘re now blocked on social media and cellphones, unable to receive and send even cards for special occasions, excluded from family events, etc.. Some of them may even die thinking, “I chose Donald Trump over [a child, a best friend, extended family, or whomever else—even God]. No wonder I’m dying without a visit or a call from [whomever], and no wonder I feel abandoned by God.” 


Two of my cousins (with their one ancestor whom was a cousin of mine being a direct survivor of the German and the Russian parts of the Holocaust) are among those people whom chose Donald Trump. One even challenged me to block her. I did. I wonder how she feels now. She chose to believe the kind of man whom would’ve persecuted her ancestor and is already brazenly bragging about trying to persecute all of us. If (God forbid) Donald Trump gets his way and (in any case) I ever meet her in person, I’ll tell her only, “I didn’t take any pleasure in warning you and others about Donald Trump.”


‎לילה טוב.

No comments: