No; even though I reconciled with Erica Levy Rivera, I seem as unforgiven by G-d as possible:
Why the reminders? Why can't people find the blog post in which I mentioned that I reconciled with her? By the way, these are just only two instances of which I see on my Feedjit constantly. Also, on a sidenote, I should've posted that hilarious "geraldo rivera nicole" search statistic--to answer any questions: 1) no, I'm not having an affair with Geraldo Rivera. 2) since (if not before or at least around the time of) that search result, I've reconciled with Erica. 3) No, I'm not deleting those blog entries which get rubbed in my face--they, for example, show me and others how I've grown and how far I've come.
Livingston, New Jersey arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: Natalie Wood Wagner Was Jewish? And If So, Her Story's Not Much Different Than Mine..." by searching for natalie wood jewish.
16:27:00 -- 6 hours 31 mins ago
Concrete, Washington arrived from search.yahoo.com on "The Nicole Factor: Natalie Wood Wagner Was Jewish? And If So, Her Story's Not Much Different Than Mine..." by searching for natalie wood jewish.
16:14:35 -- 6 hours 43 mins ago
Elizabeth, New Jersey arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: And Erica Levy Gets Geraldo Rivera? As I've Said Before...." by searching for geraldo rivera and erica levy.
15:55:49 -- 7 hours 2 mins ago
Medford, New Jersey arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: Natalie Wood Wagner Was Jewish? And If So, Her Story's Not Much Different Than Mine...".
15:07:02 -- 7 hours 51 mins ago
Tucson, Arizona arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: T Gen and Homosexual Men: A Question".
14:37:30 -- 8 hours 20 mins ago
Paris, Ile-de-France arrived from google.fr on "The Nicole Factor: Yitzhak Nates? Boy; Using a Hebrew Name In a Blog Suddenly Gets One Connected To a Pedophile...".
12:19:34 -- 10 hours 38 mins ago
Lincoln, Lincolnshire arrived from google.co.uk on "The Nicole Factor: Why Swami B.G. Narasingha Is Dead Wrong About Magen David (or Magen Sikkut)" by searching for Swami B.G. Narasingha.
10:23:47 -- 12 hours 34 mins ago
Montreal, Quebec arrived from google.ca on "The Nicole Factor: I'm Not An ABDL, But I Don't See Infantilism As Infantophilia..." by searching for abdl nicole baby is back.
09:04:18 -- 13 hours 53 mins ago
08:32:51 -- 14 hours 25 mins ago
Auburn, Alabama arrived from youtube.com on "The Nicole Factor: Do I Or Anyone Else Besides Toby Keith Fans and Insiders Care If Toby Keith Is Cheating?".
01:09:08 -- 21 hours 49 mins ago
Mountain View, California arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: Do I Or Anyone Else Besides Toby Keith Fans and Insiders Care If Toby Keith Is Cheating?".
01:00:07 -- 21 hours 58 mins ago
North Fort Myers, Florida arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: Natalie Wood Wagner Was Jewish? And If So, Her Story's Not Much Different Than Mine..." by searching for natalie wood jewish.
00:28:09 -- 22 hours 30 mins ago
Ridgewood, New York arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: So I Found Krystal "Krystal Keith" Covel's Twitter Account, But..." by searching for krystal covel wedding.
00:08:37 -- 22 hours 49 mins ago
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: Staying Out Of the Fray, And..." by searching for toby keith getting divorced.
23:51:31 -- 23 hours 6 mins ago
Reisterstown, Maryland arrived from avira.ask.com on "The Nicole Factor: Repost: Blacks, DNA Haplotype Groups, Jews, and Khazars" by searching for jada pinkett smith jewish.
22:32:18 -- 1 day ago
Agoura Hills, California arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: Natalie Wood Wagner Was Jewish? And If So, Her Story's Not Much Different Than Mine..." by searching for natalie wood jewish.
21:47:27 -- 1 day 1 hour ago
Lake Forest, California left via yeshuatyisrael.com from "The Nicole Factor: Dude, I'm Not A Khazar..."
21:23:48 -- 1 day 1 hour ago
21:23:31 -- 1 day 1 hour ago
Silver Spring, Maryland arrived from facebook.com on "The Nicole Factor: From PolishForums.com: My Testimony In Short".
19:21:04 -- 1 day 3 hours ago
Silver Spring, Maryland arrived from facebook.com on "The Nicole Factor: From PolishForums.com: My Testimony In Short".
18:10:25 -- 1 day 4 hours ago
Silver Spring, Maryland arrived on "The Nicole Factor".
17:24:12 -- 1 day 5 hours ago
Beverly Hills, California arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: Natalie Wood Wagner Was Jewish? And If So, Her Story's Not Much Different Than Mine..." by searching for was natalie wood jewish.
17:00:32 -- 1 day 5 hours ago
Silver Spring, Maryland arrived on "The Nicole Factor".
13:33:38 -- 1 day 9 hours ago
Mountain View, California arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: My First Political Cartoon In a While".
13:28:01 -- 1 day 9 hours ago
Belgrade arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: Natalie Wood Wagner Was Jewish? And If So, Her Story's Not Much Different Than Mine...".
09:48:05 -- 1 day 13 hours ago
Chardon, Ohio arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: Does Toby Keith Cheat On His Wife? I Didn't Make Up the Question..." by searching for toby keith cheats on his wife.
08:22:01 -- 1 day 14 hours ago
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: And Erica Levy Gets Geraldo Rivera? As I've Said Before...." by searching for erica levy rivera.
07:36:06 -- 1 day 15 hours ago
Filottrano, Marche arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: Natalie Wood Wagner Was Jewish? And If So, Her Story's Not Much Different Than Mine...".
Why the reminders? Why can't people find the blog post in which I mentioned that I reconciled with her? By the way, these are just only two instances of which I see on my Feedjit constantly. Also, on a sidenote, I should've posted that hilarious "geraldo rivera nicole" search statistic--to answer any questions: 1) no, I'm not having an affair with Geraldo Rivera. 2) since (if not before or at least around the time of) that search result, I've reconciled with Erica. 3) No, I'm not deleting those blog entries which get rubbed in my face--they, for example, show me and others how I've grown and how far I've come.


No comments:
Post a Comment