The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Why I Disagree With The Following Proverb

"The kind of ancestors you have is not as important as the ones your children have." Amish Proverb, as seen on Twitter.

My take: the kind of ancestors whom you have is as important as the ones that your descendants have; because if you don't understand your ancestors to some extent, you're not going to learn from and be better than them--after all, "You're only as good as your parents" (as my friend Jim states) and "Those who do not learn from history are destined to repeat it."

2 comments:

Jimbo1329 said...

... and to renounce, break the curse, of trans-generational sin it helps to know what it was.

Nickidewbear said...

Yep. I should've added "good as your parents without Christ" like you originally said.