The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Repost With Updates: Do I Or Anyone Else Besides Toby Keith Fans and Insiders Care If Toby Keith Is Cheating?

While allegations don't just come out of nowhere and do need to be reported on, all I care is that a celebrity who has a wife and other family (including grandchildren) is possibly exploiting his fame for doing wrong. Also, stories sometimes get kiboshed or otherwise not picked up because the media and others have their favorites--e.g., RFK and Mel Gibson. For all these people alleging about Toby Keith, there may come a day when they state about him what Winona Ryder stated about Mel Gibson: "No one believed me!"

By the way, I acknowledge that there may just be some mean people making allegations about Toby Keith. But all that even most mean people want to do is to ask legitimate questions and hold celebrities accountable, even if their motives aren't pure. Incidentally, I myself used to like Toby Keith and would hope that he isn't cheating on Tricia Covel.

All I'm saying is that while I don't care but for being in the public, I still care that a celebrity is using his platform to do wrong if he or she is doing wrong. Besides, I don't want people giving any money or spotlight to any celebrity if he or she is committing adultery. Also, I want a distraction from this Anti-Semitic allegation that the agnostic, British (English or Scots-Irish)-American James Holmes is remotely Jewish:


Do I Or Anyone Else Besides Toby Keith Fans and Insiders Care If Toby Keith Is Cheating?
The answer is "Yes and no." "Yes" because adultery is wrong, especially when "to whom much is given, much is required." The "no" comes in when one considers that Toby Keith's cheating (if he does cheat) doesn't affect his or her life one or another way (unless, as aforementioned, he or she is a Toby Keith fan or insider--e.g., Tricia Covel). But the allegation is out there and needs to be reported on. 


No comments: