My About.Me Page
Facebook and Google Page
Talk To Me on Fold3!
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Sunday, October 14, 2018
To make a long story short for now:
- Camille's persistent need to "peedy" did turn out to be another UTI ☹.
- Since the vet's office was closed, Camille (and "Mom-Mom" and "Mimi") had to spend three hours in an ER for pets (and a significant chunk of those hours was waiting time as well as trying to get a urine sample from Camille.)
- She had to have an ultrasound to rule out any other issues—and at least she had only a UTI (as compared to, for example, a kidney stone).
- She was loved by all of the medical personal and received a lot of attention from them.
- When she came home and Reilly went to greet her as well as try to jealously get attention, she was not having any of it—she growled quite severely at Reilly and pawed her, and Reilly became afraid!
- She also growled a little at "Mom-Mom" when "Mom-Mom" went to take her "peedy" instead of having a cold-affected "Mimi" take her, although she conceded and let "Mom-Mom" take her.
Saturday, October 13, 2018
Yehovah willing, the "bark-mitzvah" celebration will just be a small gathering with friends (with a yet-to-be-planned date and time, and) at which "Momma"/"Auntie Nicole" will read the Torah portions from their respective birth weeks for them—and Reilly and Camille will be wearing tallitot and kippot 🙂.
Thursday, October 11, 2018
Did "Auntie Nicole" nonetheless get to demonstrate how much Camille loves her "num-nums" and keep "Mom-Mom" from getting scratched (not to mention that "Mimi" let her to hold Cam in the first place)? Yes, she did; thank you very much 😏!
|(Incidental note: "Momma"'s OCD/Anxiety, Depression, and ADD decided to go on overtime; and Reilly was very patient about that.)|