The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Another Case For Aliyah--A Self-Hating Cousin Who Supports the KKK

This will go to show how much my family who stayed, survived the Shoah, yet didn't make aliyah after all the tsores that we've been put through as a family and as part of Israel are--at worst--dangerously self hating. This is why, even though Poland and even other countries figure into our history, we (and any other Jewish person) must make aliyah lest we blackslide (cf. Jeremiah 8:1-6). By the way, I will be nice and censor my cousin's name for his sake. But I see that (unless it's the same picture that I can see today or he hid the picture), the coward did take the KKK picture off of his profile (So, I know that he knows better but won't face that we're Jewish.):


April 9, 2011Nicole Maratovah Czarnecki [I recently unofficially changed my middle name to "Maratovah".]
Antisemitism? [That was one of his listed views at the time.] We're Jews!
How dare you, especially given that the Margiewiczes are Jewish!

[Censored]
There were no Jews in my family since many generations. I hope that there were any Jews. I'm sorry you're Jew, it's not my fault.. I don't like Jews and it's not you business. Just like you don't like rats and it's not my business.

April 9, 2011Nicole Maratovah Czarnecki
Sorry man, my great-granddad's grandma Katarzyna Margiewicza Andrulewicza was a Jew. So, we're Jewish. Get used to it.

[Censored]
And she's dead. I will not talk about that with you. I don't like jews and thats all.

April 10, 2011Nicole Maratovah Czarnecki
You hate yourself, you know. I'm just saying.

April 11, 2011Nicole Maratovah Czarnecki
And you'll really have to come to terms with this. From JewishGen.org:

Run on Sunday 10 April 2011 at 22:20:56

Town
(coords) District Name / Company
(registered) Street Occupation Notes 
Horodziej Nieswiez MORGIEWICZ, J 
joiner/carpenter Ostrowski 
Wasiliszki 
5347 2451 Lida MORGIEWICZ, Konst. 
landowner Lebiodka 75 
Zabloc 
5356 2451 Lida MORGIEWICZ, Stan. 
landowner Lebiodka 480 


Did being Jewish suck in some ways? Yes. But should we let the envy and hatred of the gentiles get to us? No.

[Cousin]
it's Morgiewicz, my surname is Margiewicz.. and my family is not from Poland, all polish generations are normal, not Jewish..

April 11, 2011Nicole Maratovah Czarnecki
"Morgiewicz" is a variant of "Margiewicz". Also, Lithuania, Ukraine, or Belarus? Doesn't matter- Margiewiczes and Andrulewiczes, as well Margiewicz Andrulewiczes all either may have had or did have a presence there.

[Cousin]
If you are Jewish and it's your problem. I am not and don't like Jews. Maby there were a few people with Margiewicz surname, but it doesn't matter the all Ma/orgiewiczes are or were Jews.

April 11, 2011Nicole Maratovah Czarnecki
I'm saying us in particular, though "Morgiewicz" and "Margiewicz" mean "marginal [or marginalized] son [or descendant thereof]." I'm not saying that you have to return to Judaism- besides, G-d brought us out of Judaism ages ago. But we're still ethnic Jews. Don't let the pogroms, Holocaust, etc. make you become the very people who hate you: you only end up hurting yourself if you become your enemy.


He still has this picture, though (I saw a different one than this unless I had also seen it before or it's the same one that I saw, but I remember that I saw a white-hooded-clad man in his picture before):
Not the picture that  I remember seeing

No comments: