The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Please Help Me With This Stats Project-- And Relatives, Contact Me

First, to the relatives: that I know that our family is meshuga is pretty obvious. I hope that Mia, Pop-Pop, Janet Rozzi, and a whole bunch of others will someday apologize for-- among other things-- not acknowledging our Jewish heritage, and for thinking that kapoesque (i.e., Great-Grandma Gaydos') acts and murderous (i.e., Pop-Pop's) acts are okay to cover up and even defend once found out about.

And Janet, I still don't care that the times were different-- that excuse didn't and doesn't fly. Many relatives died in the Shoah because of your endeared "Grandma"'s actions. I also still maintain that were Jack Feldman and Dad eating kosher as their Jewish digestive systems were made for them to do, they could manage their Chron's without even hospital visits such as Jack endured. I do considerably well with my Irritable Bowel Syndrome because I eat almost-always kosher.

And with all due respect to Great-Grandaunt Aggie and Great-Granduncle Andy, their straying from Andy Rusnak's and Julia Fosko Rusnak's (or at least their Rusnak and Fosko ancestors') paths of keeping kosher set off their Alzheimeric proclivities-- Jewish systems, no mater how much we like it, weren't made to eat treif. By the way, from what I can see in the "Rusnak Roots" cookbook,  Great-Grandaunt Aggie's and Great-Granduncle Andy's generation (which is the Fosko-Rusnak children's generation) are who began straying from keeping kosher.

As for my Stats project (and if Janet and any of the rest of Dad's family who hate me help out, I'll be surprised), please answer "How will/did you spend Thanksgiving?". I answered "With family" (my mom's family, not my dad's-- especially those who hate me). I need at least 49 more people to answer. And some people will be answering after Thanksgiving or perhaps celebrated Thanksgiving early, so I included "did... spend Thanksgiving".

Happy and Kosher Thanksgiving. And for my relatives who want to contact me and talk about anything that I've said re the family or anyone or anything else, send me an e-mail. I can even take hate e-mail-- as I've said, I'm used to family hating me.

No comments: