The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Hope That My Relatives Who Hate Me, Particularly the One Who Called Me a "F---ing Psycho"....

Are reading this. Some of you I know are no better better than Dad, Pop-Pop, Grandma, Great-Grandma Gaydos, etc.; so you'll be who you'll be, and I can't change that. Some of you have been affected by Dad and the others who hate me, are just plain hateful, etc., to hate me and/or even turn on me and hate me. Some of you know that I'm not "f---ing psycho" and/or have been called "f---ing psycho"s yourselves by Dad and/or his ilk, and/or those who have been affected by his ilk.

Some of you are reading my blog and perhaps even meeting me for the first time, even if you're meeting me only online: so for you, I'm setting the record straight. I'm not "f---ing psycho"; I experienced firsthand much of the tsuris un meshugas in di mispoche, and their attitude is going to change when I'm famous or the Rapture comes: watch-- then they'll want to be associated with me.

That's the kind of people that Dad and his ilk are: they are into worldliness and image. They covered up Great-Grandma Gaydos' avodah koferah, Pop-Pop's murder of Great-Grandma Czarnecki, and a whole bunch of other things. They act like life's perfect and that we're a happy, dandy family who doesn't have the dark past that we have in many respects-- beginning from being sat shiva for (which is not something that any Jew ever wants to happen to them-- no Jew likes rejection for even pretending to believe in Jesus to save his or her life; and in our family, we were sat shiva for) during the pogroms and other times when many of us officially became Anusim (which many of them, like Dad and Pop-Pop, are to this day. Many of us-- that is, not of Dad and Pop-Pop's ilk-- are open about our Jewish heritage which I discovered in ways that shocked even me, like seeing "Danilowicz" on the death certificate of Great-Great-Granddad Julian Czarnecki ne Chernetski).

Who in this meshuga olam wants to admit that he or she is a Jew if he or she wants to save his or her own tuchus, right? And that's where much of everything else proceeds from-- that is, hiding our Jewish heritage and our being sat shiva for, for doing so. For example, by hiding our Jewish heritage, Great-Grandma had an excuse to ignore Vilmosz's et. al.s' pleas for help-- why would a gentile have to help a Jew, which is why she pretended to be a gentile here and not let even her desparately-needing-help-to-make-aliyah relatives (so to speak) blow her cover.

By hiding our Jewish heritage and being sat shiva for, the schicker Julian Chernetski and his meshugene vayb were going to figure out how to cope and live as Anusim in Sugar Notch, PA-- where some other Anusi mispoche were. That meant hiding not just the Yidishkeit, but everything-- abuse in the family, Julian's being farshikert, etc.

As I said, I hope that my relatives who hate me, particularly the one who called me a "f---ing psycho", are reading this: I want to set the record straight.

No comments: