The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Think That I Now Know Who Hates Me On YouTube...

That Mormon Antimissionary EscapeNewJersey seems to hate every one of my videos and, of late, always has an Anti-Semitic, Antimissionary, and Mormon Supremacist comment to make. Some comments he'll make anonymously (And what does he have to hide; except that-- oh, maybe-- he's a coward?); some he'll make with his moniker, and some with the "Dislike" button on YouTube (He's mostly or always the one "Dislike" which I get per video.).

Who proves whose points now, Frank (which you've said that your name is, EscapeNewJersey)? Get a life and go Mormonize somewhere else-- Mormon proselytization is not welcome here.

No comments: