The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Millersville, If You Are Who I Think That You Are...


  1. I'm not afraid of you. What can you do to me that G-d hasn't planned? 
  2. You're trying to spy on me. It's not working. Too bad for you; I can check my Blogger stats.
  3. You think that I'm finished exposing our family secrets? Far from it. In fact, I have (so to speak) more cards in my hand and deck, and burning holes in my pocket--I already exposed the murderous Mary Rusnak Gaydos and Jack Czarnecki.
  4. You're Catholic--you should know what the Bible says. "Why do you boast in evil, O mighty man? The goodness of God endures continually." (From Psalm 52:1) Furthermore, "A little that a righteous man has [i]s better than the riches of manwicked." (Psalm 37:16) Even further, "“Here is the man who did not make God his strength, But trusted in the abundance of his riches, And strengthened himself in his wickedness.”" (Psalm 52:7) 
  5. You think that Great-Granddad Czarnecki and his brothers Joe and John faced terrible ends? Wait for yours to come--and G-d, not any of us who you have tried to wreck, will destroy you. "His own iniquities entrap the wicked man, And he is caught in the cords of his sin." (Proverbs 5:22) If I haven't warned you enough, "there will be no prospect for the evil man; The lamp of the wicked will be put out." (Proverbs 24:20
  6. Furthermore, I "do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul[, b]ut rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." (See Matthew 10:28)
  7. In fact, I'm warning you because I don't want the evil that you have done to come back and bite you--for I believe to "[r]est in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him; [d]o not fret because of him who prospers in his way, [b]ecause of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass." (Psalm 37:7) That doesn't mean, however, that I'll stand by and shut up. "For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known. Therefore whatever you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops."
 If you think that you can hurt me or anybody else but yourselves in the end (except for those whom, perhaps, "you make...twice as much...son[s] of hell as yourselves"), you're wrong. By the way, here's proof that I know that you viewed my blog:

    
20:35:33 -- 34 minutes ago
    
Millersville, Maryland left via about.me from "The Nicole Factor"
20:32:51 -- 37 minutes ago
    
Millersville, Maryland arrived on "The Nicole Factor".
20:32:08 -- 38 minutes ago

No comments: