The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Read The Post And Then My Comment On It, And Then You'll See What's Between the Lines



In other words, Hillcrest Veterinary Hospital doesn't care about people, let alone pet owners, or pets with disabilities (and neither does "People", apparently, which is a damned shame).

PS I absolutely let Hillcrest have it, too. By the way, I used the example in re people with Epilepsy because my maternal grandmother (ז״ל) had Epilepsy and seizures because of it, one of which I witnessed.

PPS I urge you boycott Hillcrest Veterinary Hospital, especially if you have disabilities and all the more so have service (including emotional-support) animals. Hillcrest seems more than happy to call you a coward if you ever (ח״׀״ס) have to have a service animal put down and cannot stay in the room.

No comments: