The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, March 10, 2019

A Very-Belated #FluffyFriday Post, Part One...


The obligatory post-grooming, "I just want my treat", and somewhat-uncooperativeness-involved photoshoot 😆:







"I got excited enough to drink water. Life is good!"

"I'm not exactly keen on Mom-Mom getting my bow back into my hair."






"Hi—I just want the treat!"















Yeah, not exactly willing to cooperate even in spite of wanting the treat








Trying to get them next to each other for a cover photo...not so much success with that (as one or the other is not looking directly at the camera or standing close enough to the other or the one).




Begging (with reminiscent-of-"The Animaniacs" Camille to her left)



Begging and pushing (and Camille really has acquired that pushing habit!)


"Auntie Nicole"/"Momma" will not lie: Camille and Reilly (especially Camille) reminded her of "Ren and Stimpy" here for some reason ðŸ¤£ (and "Auntie Nicole"/"Momma" has never watched that show or seen clips of it too much").

More begging (and with reminiscent-of-"The Animaniacs"-or-Minnie-Mouse Camille behind her)




See? Not next to each or directly looking at the camera (although Camille is sort of looking directly at the camera).

No comments: