The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Somebody Still Hates Pictures....And Hates Getting Her Pawprint Painted For Stamping!

The sleepyhead was unamused.







"I don't care how cute you think that I am. It's not cute or funny, and I'm turning away from the camera."





"Not happy at all...stop ruining my belly rubs from 'Mom-Mom'!"




No Reillys were harmed in the making of this pawprint, despite how unhappy was (In fact, "Momma" went out her way to use pup-safe paint and pup-safe hand wipes!)



"Momma" painted a picture of Reilly's unique markings and curly tail, and the subject in question (Reilly) alone made the painting turn out well.




Reilly actually ran away from the camera twice. When she got back up on the chair the second time, "Momma" got her picture as well as an unamused look from her. 

No comments: