The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ironside and Other PolishForums Fools, Please Take Notes In Descending Chronological Order....

Please note, too, that I had a lot on my plate and was focused on other issues than proving that Ironside, Harry, Delph(i)adomine, Rysavy(?), and others are fools and know nothing about Anusim....and that they got my blood boiling again. Mention that Great-Granddad's mother was an Andrulewicz (Andrulevicus), you may well remind me of Kazmierz Andrulewicz and stupid Ironside....I reminded myself, didn't I (or did God remind me)? By the way, if I forgot any of the Anti-Semitic group at PolishForums, please remind me of who you are, and I will gladly call you out! I've already called out quite a few of your compatriots who caused me and Jasondmzk to flee PolishForums.com.


PS You could tell that I was pissed enough if you saw how many times I hit Shift and CAPS Lock, or kept CAPS Lock on inadvertently.
  1. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear31m
    This is one of those times where I ought to collect my tweets and put them in a blog entry - so that, if nought else, Ironside can take notes
  2. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear32m
    Oh yeah. So's Harry, delph (i) adomine, and quite a few others ... especially if you don't fit their molds of what being Jewish should be
  3. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear33m
  4. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear36m
    Nope. Tried to get Dad to. He won't do it. But I've found enough evidence Record wise That ( )
  5. Tiny Klout Flag79 NewsBreaker @ NewsBreaker41m
    DEVELOPING: Syria Rebels Seize Quneitra Crossing on Israeli border in , confirms Israeli Army (Army Radio) -
  6. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear40m
    ahead and take a gander. B ***** ds like Ironside caused Jews like me and Jasondmzk to leave PolishForums.
  7. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear41m
    And to think that I was a dumb kid who hardly (if I even) understood Sephardim Anusim till I found out that I'm an Ashkenazit bat-Anusim!
  8. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear43m
    I know That you do; but I'm Hoping That others (like That b ***** D Ironside from PolishForums, WHO I hate Almost) are Taking Notes.
  9. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear44m
    Please; don't tell me that we weren't poor Anusim with piddles to work with (Stupid Ironside. I really resent PolishForums now.).
  10. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear45m
    A farm that one could walk in about a minute at max - at a mile a minute; and the property was slightly greater than 1/10 miles.
  11. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear46m
    Al Lo DaVaR.
  12. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear46m
    It honestly Would you not Take That Long to go Across Their property if you Walked A Mile A minute or something Drove Across IT.
  13. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear49m
    640 acres are in a mile ... and they had only 74.1316 acres or slightly more than 528 feet to work with.
  14. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear54m
    They HAD to Become Anusim to do That. Jews could own only farms - if they were lucky. There were Andrulewiczes who remained open Jews.
  15. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear58m
    They Were Poor, too. Only Farming 0.115831 sq miles. That's piddles compared to what goyim could farm.
  16. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear1h
    More than 0.115831 square miles. Oh yeah; that's really that much ... not. The Andrulewiczes were poor Anusi farmers.
  17. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear1h
    It ain't. Shalom, Ricky. ( )
  18. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear1h
    First of all, the Dixiecrats infiltrated the GOP because of Barry Goldwater. So, the Democrats ( )
  19. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear1h
    "The Theory That All or Most Ashkenazi Jews Might be Descended from Khazars dates back to the ( )
  20. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear1h
    True.
  21. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear1h
    His Mother's Side of the Family Andrulevicus Were back-and-forth Anusim, after All, EG.
  22. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear1h
    (the traitors That They are) Proved That did IT.
  23. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear1h
    And if That **** ER did His homework, he Would See That They stuck together - like Anusim and bnei-Anusim Often do.
  24. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear1h
    Ironside's reference (again), many bnei-Anusim don't know or even care that they're Jews or descendants thereof.
  25. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear1h
    Forgive me; I have nothing nice to Say About Ironside or - Still. And he only proved my point, the little b ***** d.
  26. Tiny Klout Flag57 N. Mara Czarnecki @ Nickidewbear1h
    I finally checked out Ironside's post. That **** er is only proving my point: not many Andrulewiczes exist, and they stick together.


No comments: