The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, October 10, 2026

Long Description For My Latest Video (It’s Taking the Strength of יהוה For Me To Restrain My Full Thoughts)

It’s taking everything to keep my full feelings about this offline. Some of my feelings involve cuss words, including calling some people some not-so-nice names. Needless to say, I would love to tell some people, “Told you!” for multiple reasons. Even some kohanim have the R-YP417 group! (That was a bit of a spoiler alert in terms of when I’m covering in the video, though you can easily find what I found out. PS Andrulewiczes are kohanim, although the name was somehow originally “Andralas”; and I do not know why Andralases moved from Sefarad and the Middle East to even further into the Exile. As far as I know, Andrulewiczes, etc. probably carry a J or E group—or if it would’ve been up to my paternal grandfather‘s paternal grandmother, they certainly would, anyway.)


 I didn’t just figure out that Dad’s an Ashkenazi Levite by accident. PS:


1) Some Friedmans are known among the Jewish community to be Levites.

2) My paternal Zernetzky/Czerniecki family includes “Holubowicz” (Avraham “Wojciech” Danilowicz was the son of a Holubowicz. No record appears for him until 1819, and his father died in 1810.).

3) My mother’s DeBoy family descends partly from Peltz cousins whom sometimes used “Belz” or “Beltz”. As I once found out, cousins were not allowed to marry in what is now Germany. The prohibition against cousin marriage  was among gentiles, not Jews, as Numbers 36 does require intratribal marriages. Incidentally, I’m also still trying to figure out whether in fact, the mother of Ferdinand DeBoy was Jewish (His Lambrix/Lambrecht ancestors were; and to my shame, one of our DeBoy cousins in the Netherlands ended up being a real kapo unless he was no longer Jewish by his generation—his being a kapo which would nonetheless make him a disgusting Antisemite and a traitor to our Jewish ancestors.). 


PPS John Farrell was somehow Jewish (I still don’t know through whom); and it’s very clear to John (Peltz) and Ella (Farrell) DeBoy did not just meet each other by accident (John was a son of Ferdinand and Catherine Peltz DeBoy; and Ella Farrell DeBoy was a daughter of John Farrell. Eva Diegelmann Peltz, Catherine’s mother, could’ve been Jewish, although I would have to look more into that. ). 


Point being: my hidden-Jewish ancestors (full-blooded and mixed-blooded Jews) did not meet by accident; and I get angry when I’m accused of lying, posing, etc.—especially since I didn’t even suspect that I’m Jewish until I was 17 or 18, and I couldn’t confirm it until I was 18. In other words, for example, I would’ve never even dreamed that any of my family was connected to anything as bizarre as the Frankist movement (Even after I found out about Eva Palir Jass, the connection between her and her name honoree Ewa Frank took me forever to figure out. Susanna Jass Hajzlinszka was born to her in 1822. Also, as a foreman, I would have to look more again into to Eva Diegelmann Peltz. She could’ve even been named for Ewa Frank for all that I know.).


No comments: