The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, March 21, 2022

#MaltipooMonday: Only Because Camille and I Got Treats

 What can I say except for that Momma at least gave me treats; and I got a bath, brushing, and haircut as well as a paw trimming in time for my birthday? At least I also look good. - Reilly 




PS I did not consent to this picture of Camille. I don’t like when Momma takes pictures of Camille because I am supposed to be getting all of the attention, even if that means that Momma takes pictures of me. - Reilly 














No comments: