The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Update: Omicron, Books, Etc.


Summary and other information: 

1) a) While the Covid vaccine may not be a vaccine in the traditional sense, it is certainly inoculation — get the Covid vaccine if you can do so! Even if you get Covid while you’re inoculated, you will be able to fight Covid better with the vaccine than without it. I can speak from personal experience. 


b) Full disclosure: I got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine and booster, Although I understand some people may want to get Pfizer or Moderno. Either way, talk to your doctor.

2) If you want to check out my books, see  https://www.amazon.com/author/nicoleczarnecki 


 

No comments: