The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Commentary: did Saint Patrick really drive snakes out of Ireland after all?

 The legend goes that Saint Patrick drove snakes out of Ireland. Now I’m beginning to wonder if Saint Patrick didn’t actually drive snakes out of Ireland. My own belief is this: that with the spread of Christianity in Ireland, there could easily have been a plague of snakes — whether actual snakes or demons – that either was sent as a punishment against the Irish whom were persecuting the Christians there or was a legion of demons (perhaps the same as “Legion, for [they were] many”) that either possessed snakes or posed as them in an attempt to scare the Irish into refusing to even hear the Gospel and Irish Christians into leaving the faith. I thought about this as I considered, too, that quite a few of my ancestors were in the desert and Moses drove out a plague with a bronze snake on a pole (it was also a prophetic sign of, as I believe, “He Who knew no sin [Whom] came send for us.”)

PS I have both Jewish and Irish heritage, and I have been clear before that I am a Jewish Christian.

PPS now, if only someone could cast coronavirus out of the world in the same way!

No comments: