The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, August 25, 2018

A Bit Of A Belated #FluffyFriday....and Perhaps a #ShamingonShabbat Post (Say What?!)

#Dogshaming, anyway:


(Before Shabbat)

"I tried to help Cam avoid a pep talk after she bit Momma over a treat and left a tooth mark on each side of her finger...and I tried to avoid a picture." 


(On Shabbat)

"I am still trying to avoid a pup-shaming picture, and after leaving a tooth mark on each side of Auntie Nicole's finger. This isn't to mention the death grip that I had on it and intensified the more that she tried to take my undeserved treat. 'Roll over all the way'? I don't roll over for anybody, and I want my treat when I want it! That's part of why I tried to bite Auntie Nicole three times in a row when she tried to get me down from looking out of the window because I barked--that's what she gets for trying to take my treat earlier, and even though I took it from her when I didn't earn it!" 

(1. It was "Auntie Nicole's pointer finger. 2. The mark consisted of a circle on each side.)



(Part Two--One Example From Just Within the Same Hour) "I stole Hippo from Reilly's crate, wouldn't sit--so I got Auntie Nicole to cowtow & command 'Stay'; hardly played with Hippo when she threw him and chased him, and tried to get another toy from the toy basket. Then I whined when I couldn't get it and had Mimi get it, and whined to get her to throw me it--am I stubborn or what?! 😏"


No comments: