The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Another Recipe: The Waste-System Drink

~1 cup of organic cranberry juice
~1 cup of water
~2 tbsp (1/8 cups) of elderberry juice
~4 tbsp (1/4 cups) of milk of magnesia

I put in the milk, the elderberry juice, the water, and the cranberry juice in that order; but the order is up to you. Nonetheless, you have to mix them together like I did (whether you stir, shake, or blend it).

By the way, it tastes like prune juice and works well for people like me with IBS. As for elderberry juice, I hear that that's supposed to support immune-system health. Meanwhile, cranberry juice helps excretory functions. That is all. You're welcome.

Creative Commons License
The Waste-System Drink by Nicole V. Czarnecki is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

No comments: