The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just Like Someone I Knew

I sure hope the someone I knew won't read this. Maybe they will, but who knows? Just like them- who ever knows? I always know they'll be up to something, but I never know what. I can't go into details, but they divorced someone I know and it's been a messy situation since before the divorce.

Just like with the terrorists- they're always there, lurking, waiting to make their next move onto someone innocent, blissfully ignorant, or apathetic- or maybe none, more than one, or all of things. The question is not "If it happens again..", it's "When it happens again, what?"

"What?" "When?" What will they do the next time? When will be the next time? We always expect it'll happen, yet never had expected it when it comes. Same thing with this person I knew- I never know what they'll up to next or when, but they'll be up to something. They even did something recently, and they're probably p;anning their next thing as I type.

No comments: