The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Waiting On Reisy's "Daddy" & Being A Bad "Momma"

I can be a really-bad "Momma" to Reilly, and I think that I may be a bad "Momma" to Reilly on purpose at moments like this. Being a night owl due to, e.g., loneliness is a huge part of it. Also, worrying about Reilly is a part of it. What am I going to do if and when, e.g., I need someone to help me:


  1. Catch the little mulch eater when she runs into the backyard when she's supposed to stay inside the house?
  2. Walk her?
  3. Get her to the vet, even just for checkups?
  4. Roll her over when she's barking and won't stop? I can't roll her over and say "Who rules?" I'm not strong enough to do that.
  5. Take her to "go potty" at night, when I could be very unsafe?
  6. Give her baths?
  7. Make sure that I don't fall when I'm taking Reilly upstairs for "night nights" time (like I'm supposed to be doing now, notwithstanding that Reilly is patiently waiting for "Momma" again)?
Either way, despite that Reilly's a good "dogter" ("kalvbat", and my "kalvbat" was either guarding me well intentionedly  from "Auntie Michelle"'s harmless boyfriend or or claiming me), I can be a bad "Momma" to whom is a "kalvbat tovah" to me (even when she's behaving badly)

"Auntie Michelle" took this picture of sleepy "Momma" and Reilly on "Momma"'s back.




No comments: